Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day one,
I woke up late and kind of expected to.  But I had a breakfast juice anyway.  Before my gallstone problem I had planned to make blueberry pancakes this weekend.  It just so happens the first one I want to try has blueberries in it.  So I feel alittle better :)

it was called Morning Glory
and it had
2 apples
1 cucumber
1 cup of blueberries
2 cups of grapes
1 ginger ( now I'm not sure if it meant a whole root or a small piece. I just went with about a tsp or two)
I was supposed to add Kale to this one...2 leaves but I forgot. I'll remember next time

This recipe I found on www.justonjuice.com

but can I just say...yum! I loved it. I don't mind the taste of Kale either so I'm sure I will like it how it was intended too. I divide the recipe into 2 portions and have the second one later. I'm not sure if its the pain or if its really filling. I'll take a picture later when I have my second portion.

No comments: