Friday, March 29, 2013

So...due to health reasons...the juicing thing was a bust.  I go in for surgery to get my gallbladder removed on Monday (talk about April Fools! eh).  I will have to come back to that and try it a newer and healthier me.  One night last week I had a mango juice...not long after...got sick...and I just can't bring myself to juice anything now.  I've been eating unseasoned rice and some occasional fruit.  I sneak nutritional yeast and turmeric into rice for extra vitamin B's and health benefits cause some days its only rice I can get down.  Here is to hoping I can stay out of the hospital untill then...and for a healthier me on the other side! I've been reading some people can't do fried foods, greasy foods, or spicey foods! I'm ok with cutting out the first too...but spicey? Nuuuuu! Anyway I hope everyone is having a better Easter then I am...I'm seeing if I can atleast have something with no sauses like vegetarian sushi...you know...something that actually tastes like a meal. If you are reading this eat some black jellybeans for me! :)

No comments: